Membership

Lesson-1 & Lesson- 2, are free to go through, for rest other lessons you need to take membership. I will add you to site and send you login details once you make the payment and inform me.

Membership will cost you $25 (Rs. 1500/-) for a year.

** If, for some reason you feel that the lessons are not worth paying, I will refund the money ..!

Syllabus of Guitar Course,

User from outside India can make payment through Pay-Pal button.

*INDIAN user to make online payment through PayUmoney button.

** You can also make NEFT/self deposit to my SBI bank account 20017791776, IFSC Code: SBIN0009149, Branch Code: 009149 (afs salonibari).

After you make your payment, inform me by mail ''shail4music@yahoo.com'' I will reply you as soon as possible and add you to website, and will mail your login details. once you login, lessons will open for you..

Shailendra,

Top comments by members,

''an amazing site to learn by reading and then visually following it up through videos. excellent work Shailendra, keep it up. though its not easy but progress is phenomenal.'' Capt BALJINDER SINGH on Contact us page.

''Dear Sir, lessons are really helpful. I had turned lethargic towards learning guitar but the way u hav put up lessons my enthu is again fueled. thanks. hav a great day.'' VINOD KUMAR VERMA

''lessons are very useful and encouraging , nicely explained and coordinated. For beginners these are best one.'' Pankaj Singh on Membership Page .

Thanx dear shailender..to teach us songs with simple theory..its great to have u with us as a guide….this videio i think help me to understand how we will put chords in song one by one…waiting for lots more like this type of vedio tutorial…even i want to talk with u and disscuss about it more…… '' SANJEEV KUMAR SHARMA on Lesson: 17 (Hindi)

''I checked so many videos on You-tube for learning , but this is the best all of them, great work, very good quality of videos.
Thanks a lot !!! '' Kunal Saini  on Lesson: 2 (HND.

Why we need to learn guitar scales videos are really good add- ons after solid background from your guitar lessons.. Excellent job Mr. Shailendra..Great thanks to you.'' DR. PRITANU DEB BARUAH on Lesson: 5 (Hindi)

==========================================================

260,942 total views, 27 views today

323 thoughts on “Membership

1. Mohit Chouhan

Hello sir..

For each weekly lesson 3 hours of minimum practice or 3 hours of practice for a week per day..??

1. Shailendra Post author

I updated that.. A practice of minimum 5 to 6 hours is needed to complete each lessons, maybe a hour everyday..!!

2. Ahmad Haroon Khan

Sir ap ka trika bohot best hy, me ap sy guitar vedio call py seekhna chahta hu, so ap vedio call py sikha rhy hen????

1. Shailendra Post author

I have designed guitar course with full coverage of video .. so you can follow and learn that .. no need video call.

3. HARSH SHARMA

Hello Shailendra,
    You lessons are very nice. They are short & upto the mark.
    You have uploaded Basic lessons.
    Will you be uploading intermediate and advance lessons too?
    If you can I would be very helpful.
    Thanks

4. Harsh Sharma

Hello Shailendra, I am Harsh. I would really like you to be my teacher.
    I just want to know in how many days will I hear back from you once I pay the amount and mail you regarding it.
    Thanks

5. Shekhar

Mujhe phla lesson se biswan lesson tak guitar sikhna h him qaise sikhenge . apka video 1,2,5,10 take hi mila mujhe aur v lesson chahiye. Plz give me n guide me how can I download ur one two twenty gitar lesson. Plz plz

1. Shailendra Post author

hello Shekhar, please spend sometime on website , you will understand everything.. once you become paid member of site you can download all lessons.. thank you.!

6. KANHA MEHER

Sir i want to learn from the root which will be better for for me 1yr or 6mnths..sir plz reply…and also what is the difference….?

1. Shailendra Post author

lessons are same.. 6-months or 1-year is your attachment with website and me.. so you can join , lessons are good for beginners. just try lesson 1& 2 then join…!

7. Ganesh k singh

Shail sir I watched your lesson 1st on you tube. I have bought a guitar recently.
    I m fresh beginner for guitar
    Hindi lesson will be perfect for me.
    How can I get membership.
    Kindly reply me.

1. Shailendra Post author

hello Ganesh.. lessons are good .. just start your learning .. after learning lesson 1& 2 join the membership for further lessons.. thank you..

8. Shailendra Post author

not very pro .. but up to a level (basics) so you can contact a pro to take your journey ahead ..!!! I am a beginners guitarist … thank you..!

9. Suraj singh rawat

Sir…where your advance guitar courses???
    And sir.. Now.my chords and all typw of scales are completed. But.i have some problems to leading some tuff sond of Bollywood s ..what sgould i do for leading clear ness??? Suggested me plz

1. Shailendra Post author

yes you can make practice with hindi songs ,, playing lead pattern, finding chords.. better join nearby music institute or club to get accompany and learning ..! advanced course of obed zeme has been excluded fro site..

10. Imran

Hi Shailendra,
    Your free lessons have helped me a lot…
    I wish to join…Can you please elaborate the difference in 6 months and 1 year membership.