Free Section

1. How to make guitar Youtube videos with phone/dslr camera
2. How to Make your video famous on Youtube

=================================================

Nov 2016--

1. super beginner chords _ basic guitar less

Oct 2016--

1. Daily tuning of guitar..

Aug 2016--

1. Jana Gana Mana _ Guitar Lesson..

Jun 2016--

1. Ikk Kudi Guitar chords lesson, Udta Punjab_ Diljit Dosanjh
2. Bol Do Na zara.. Guitar lesson, chords and rhythm

May 2016--

1. Use of guitar capo; concept-1
2. Top 10 Bollywood guitar rhythm patterns
3. Piya Aaye na (Aashiqui-2) Guitar chords lesson

April 2016--

1. how to choose/buy online guitar in India

Feb 2016--

1.Jeena Jeena Guitar chords Lesson from Badlapur, Atif

Dec 2015--

1.  Mai rahun ya na rahun, guitar chord lesson, with capo, (arman malik's single)

2. Aasan Nahi Yahan, Guitar Chords Lesson, Aashiqui 2

Sep 2015--

1.  khamoshiyan Guitar Chords Lesson - part 1 _ with and without capo

July 2015--

1. Saibo_ Shor in The City_ Guitar Chords Lesson.

May 2015--

1. Beginners, Tuning of Acoustic/electric Guitar,

2. Basic Rhythm Lesson with chromatic notes,

3. Hosanna, ek deewana tha, guitar chords lesson.

4. Pani da rang vicky donor, Guitar chords lesson.

5. Samjhawan Ki, Guitar Chords Lesson, Arijit Singh(HSKD)

Nov 2014--

1. Why we need to learn music scale on guitar- 3, (Chhoti si asha, Roja , Guitar Lesson)

Aug 2014--

2. Bhula dena guitar chords lesson, Aashiqui 2

64,787 total views, 3 views today

66 thoughts on “Free Section

1. chandan sahani

Hi sir,
    I want to became a professional guitarist. .I had join..many classes but I am not satisfied with them..I had seen your video on you tube and downloaded it very interesting. .your teaching way…thats easy..and simply language. .any one can understand but there are no all video uploaded…and I want to learn guitar from you…so what should I do. .plz.plz help me sir

2. Prashant

Hello Sir
    I love music and in music Guitar is my favorite instrument i bought a new guitar after watching your guitar lesson’s video on you tube all videos are awesome. Sir please guide me to play guitar and please suggest how to join the course.
    Awaiting For Reply
    Kind Regards
    Prashant

3. Akash

Sir I need to learn chords playing and songs on the chords. How should i practice for them. Please assist sir

1. Shailendra Post author

To do that you need good theoretical knowledge and practice of scale, chords, arpeggios and lot of practices… learn basic lesson patterns first..

4. amit

hi sir ,
    i would like to know that , after subscription i would able to see all lesson at a time of it will be appered and available to me gradully till 6 months

5. Vaibhav Sharma

Hi Sir,

I am a fresher and have just bought a new guitar. I would like to join your course . Could you please share the details and let me know how I may join your course.

Awaiting your reply,
    Vaibhav Sharma

1. Shailendra Post author

Hello Vaibhav, I welcome you , to join the course follow the instruction of membership page, if any doubt please make/request a call my contact is on contact-us page, its 09401945439.

6. Vaibhav Sharma

Hi Sir,

Awiating your reply,
    Vaibhav Sharma

7. NARENDRA SINGH SANKHLA

I want to learn guitar. I am a fresh one, however I can play harmonium or piono. I am having knowledge of “SARGAM”. Now please let me know, how I may appear in guitar course.

1. Shailendra Post author

Hello NARENDRA SINGH , I welcome you , to join the course follow the instruction of membership page, if any doubt please make/request a call my contact is on contact-us page, its 09401945439.

8. Aalok aryan

sir,
    I am aalok aryan a student from NIT surathkal.Can you please tell me how do i join your tutoriail.
    i am a beginner and i have seen your videos on youtube..
    i think it’s the best to start up..!
    so,please guide me.

9. chintamani bishoyi

I want your good advice sir plz mail me your good advice sir.its my great humble I m very anxious to learn it

10. Sucharita

Hello Sir,

I want to learn guitar. And thank God, I found your website & videos.First step to learn guitar must be owning your own guitar.So now my confusion is what good brand of acoustic guitar I should buy. My budget is Rs 5000 (max 6000). Whether in this budget I’ll be able to buy a good guitar? Sir, please guide me about this.

Awaiting for your response.

Thanks,
    Sucharita

1. Shailendra Post author

Hello Sucharita, sure you can buy good guitar of that money. May be china made guitars, many good companies make their guitar in china for cheap skilled laborers. Go for ‘Hertz’ basic models, find if are available in your area.

11. Yogesh

Hi!!! Shailendra.
    I am Yogesh from Ahmedabad learning Guitar, I watched yr Videos its Good To Learn so plz Guide from where I start by yr videos.
    Waiting for yr reply.

12. Munir Panchal

Hi Shailendra,

I am staying in Chennai and I am basically from Gujarat. I have seen your Tutorial videos on youtube. I am beginner and I want to learn guitar. Kindly let me know How can I follow your videos and what is the best practice to learn from home. How much time I have to dedicate everyday for practice.

I would like to subscribe for your videos. so what are the other benefits I will get.

Expecting your response ASAP.

Regards,
    Munir
    +91 9940406747

13. Robin Pandey

Hi Shailendra,

I am Robin from Bangalore. I also want to learn guitar and I was looking for teacher.
    I have had joined two guitar classes in last two month but could not learnt any thing.This is also because I am not practicing regularly.

I have seen your videos on you tube and I found it very intresting.
    I want to see full course of your videos and want to learn from you.

Could you please guide me?

14. pakaian murah

you’re really a good webmaster. The site loading pace is amazing. It seems that you’re doing any unique trick. In addition, The contents are masterwork. you have done a excellent activity in this subject!

15. sanjeev

sir
    thanx to teach guitar by its orginal theory…it helpful to under stand how chords shoud form on guitar and how scales are work on guitar …gud website for guitar players…it will help a lot sir…thanx sir

16. Sonu Rai

Hi, sir i want to learn guitar from you..n only you..i have been following you from last December..pls help me with Guitar… it is kind of complicated to me.

1. Shailendra Post author

Man follow my video lessons, basics of guitar start from lesson 1…. and go ahead in learning. everything of guitar have been simplified.

1. Arunoday Gautam

Sir How to download your videos to get the things learned perfectly