Please see membership page carefully, everything necessary I have mentioned there, spend some time on website and you will get it all.. even read FAQs page.

thanks..

Shailendra Kumar,
shail4music@yahoo.com

www.thebasicsofguitar.com

24,702 total views, 29 views today

141 Comments

1. Rohit goyal May 25, 2017 at 7:56 pm

Sir i just watched ur videos and i totally loved it. i want learn guitar i dont know the ABC of guitar. i am thinking to join guitar classes can you suggest me plzzzz. my no is 9540302224.please contact me

2. fenix May 12, 2017 at 2:16 am

Greetings!!
    I watched and practiced the free lessons.
    I want to buy the full lesson.
    Can i still buy it through this website???

• Shailendra May 12, 2017 at 5:44 pm

everything is ok.. you can buy.. videos are only in hindi..

3. kalpana March 5, 2017 at 6:30 am

Sir actually I wanted to know that the website mentions 6 months and 1 year fees but it also says that it only contains 20 tutorial videos …So what does that imply? I mean the 20 videos would not be increasing so.

• Shailendra March 5, 2017 at 12:55 pm

hello Kalpana.. Its like understanding , one who like much pay much, lessons are same , just an attachment with me and website.. more over if make special videos , I add on members area.. thank you.!

4. Dorje February 27, 2017 at 6:14 pm

Plzz give ur contact no sir

5. Jahangir Alam February 25, 2017 at 12:35 pm

Thank You very much Sir. These tutorials are very effective.
    I am happy for this. Thank you.

6. Kunal Maldahiyar February 13, 2017 at 9:10 am

Hi Sir, i have been playing guitar since 1999 but with single finger and single string. i tried some classes but couldn’t continue it because of my Job but i really want to take it further to the next level. need your guidance. my number is 9818200308. please share your number or call me for further help. will be eagerly waiting for your response.

• Shailendra February 15, 2017 at 12:54 pm

ok.. i will call you soon.. till then start learning by my lessons.. finish lesson 1& 2 you will have better idea about music of guitar and guitar learning.. no shortcut in guitar.. thanks..

7. umashankar February 10, 2017 at 6:39 pm

sir can i pay u through BHIM app

because i try to pay u with my debit card…but get error.otp issue

• Shailendra May 12, 2017 at 5:45 pm

payumoney is good pay gateway..

8. ankur kumar February 9, 2017 at 1:30 pm

sir main account kase Create kru apki site per

• Shailendra February 10, 2017 at 2:40 pm

i will create profile for you once you have made payment on membership page.. and send you login details.
      thanks.

9. Saurabh January 27, 2017 at 9:15 pm

How i can i download the videos ?

• Shailendra January 28, 2017 at 3:05 pm

Please check FAQs page, para 4. its mentioned there.

10. Rahul Saha January 27, 2017 at 1:19 pm

Good morning,

Hey just watched your online guitar classes on youtube and also checked your website. It was really nice. I always had a dream to know how to play a guitar. Fortunately, i bought a guitar today. It would be really nice if i could get a reply from your side regarding the detail courses and how you could help me in learning my beginners guitar lessons.

Waiting for your reply. Have a nice day.

Had send you a email but somehow email could not be delivered.

• Shailendra January 28, 2017 at 3:07 pm

Hello Mr Rahul. please start your learning with basic lessons, complete 1& 2 then if you find interesting .. take membership for further lessons… thank you..!!!

11. Rohit January 21, 2017 at 12:40 pm

Sir i just watched ur videos and i totally loved it. i want learn guitar i dont know the ABC of guitar. i am thinking to join guitar classes can you suggest me plzzzz. my no is 9604075255.please contact me

• Shailendra January 21, 2017 at 9:51 pm

ok. Rohit , I will call you soon.

12. uma shankar January 20, 2017 at 10:28 pm

Sir main aap ko whatsapp pe contact karne ka kosis kiya par replie nahi aya…
    Sir payment ke baad mujhe id or password kaise milega

• Shailendra January 21, 2017 at 9:51 pm

I will send you automatically .. or even you can mail and ask for same.

• Aman February 8, 2017 at 1:31 am

Hello Sir, My name is Aman and I have to learn the guitar, I live in South Ex Part II New Delhi please nobody around me to teach me guitar there, please send the address, please contact me and I will ask them to give their contact numbers and learn guitar please help me

13. Baljinder Singh January 15, 2017 at 11:56 am

Hello sir,
    I want to learn how to play Guitar since I have applied for degree in music(instrumental,guitar). Can you please teach me?

14. Gaurav January 11, 2017 at 10:26 pm

i want to learn from you. are you based in delhi? do you take personal classes?

• Aman February 8, 2017 at 1:24 am

Sir plz give me your mobile number me delhi south part 2 me rhta hu plz ap kaha se hein our mujhe 🎸 sikhna hai plz Reply me 9818622440

15. Rajat kumar January 2, 2017 at 12:16 pm

hi

i want to buy a new one could you plz suggest me which guitar perfect for a beginner
    thanks