Contact

Everything that is needed, I have mentioned on home page & membership page , please go through carefully. You can also contact me in case any query.

Shailendra,
shail4music@yahoo.com

27,206 total views, 8 views today

161 thoughts on “Contact

1. Rohit goyal

Sir i just watched ur videos and i totally loved it. i want learn guitar i dont know the ABC of guitar. i am thinking to join guitar classes can you suggest me plzzzz. my no is 9540302224.please contact me

2. fenix

Greetings!!
    I watched and practiced the free lessons.
    I want to buy the full lesson.
    Can i still buy it through this website???

3. kalpana

Sir actually I wanted to know that the website mentions 6 months and 1 year fees but it also says that it only contains 20 tutorial videos …So what does that imply? I mean the 20 videos would not be increasing so.

1. Shailendra Post author

hello Kalpana.. Its like understanding , one who like much pay much, lessons are same , just an attachment with me and website.. more over if make special videos , I add on members area.. thank you.!

4. Kunal Maldahiyar

Hi Sir, i have been playing guitar since 1999 but with single finger and single string. i tried some classes but couldn’t continue it because of my Job but i really want to take it further to the next level. need your guidance. my number is 9818200308. please share your number or call me for further help. will be eagerly waiting for your response.

1. Shailendra Post author

ok.. i will call you soon.. till then start learning by my lessons.. finish lesson 1& 2 you will have better idea about music of guitar and guitar learning.. no shortcut in guitar.. thanks..

5. umashankar

sir can i pay u through BHIM app

because i try to pay u with my debit card…but get error.otp issue

1. Shailendra Post author

i will create profile for you once you have made payment on membership page.. and send you login details.
      thanks.

6. Rahul Saha

Good morning,

Hey just watched your online guitar classes on youtube and also checked your website. It was really nice. I always had a dream to know how to play a guitar. Fortunately, i bought a guitar today. It would be really nice if i could get a reply from your side regarding the detail courses and how you could help me in learning my beginners guitar lessons.

Waiting for your reply. Have a nice day.

Had send you a email but somehow email could not be delivered.

1. Shailendra Post author

Hello Mr Rahul. please start your learning with basic lessons, complete 1& 2 then if you find interesting .. take membership for further lessons… thank you..!!!

7. Rohit

Sir i just watched ur videos and i totally loved it. i want learn guitar i dont know the ABC of guitar. i am thinking to join guitar classes can you suggest me plzzzz. my no is 9604075255.please contact me

8. uma shankar

Sir main aap ko whatsapp pe contact karne ka kosis kiya par replie nahi aya…
    Sir payment ke baad mujhe id or password kaise milega

1. Aman

Hello Sir, My name is Aman and I have to learn the guitar, I live in South Ex Part II New Delhi please nobody around me to teach me guitar there, please send the address, please contact me and I will ask them to give their contact numbers and learn guitar please help me

9. Baljinder Singh

Hello sir,
    I want to learn how to play Guitar since I have applied for degree in music(instrumental,guitar). Can you please teach me?

10. Gaurav

i want to learn from you. are you based in delhi? do you take personal classes?

1. Aman

Sir plz give me your mobile number me delhi south part 2 me rhta hu plz ap kaha se hein our mujhe 🎸 sikhna hai plz Reply me 9818622440

11. Rajat kumar

hi

i want to buy a new one could you plz suggest me which guitar perfect for a beginner
    thanks