Contact

Everything that is needed, I have mentioned on home page & membership page , please go through carefully. You can also contact me in case other query.

Very Soon Lessons will be available on Patreon too.

Shailendra,
shail4music@yahoo.com

29,437 total views, 3 views today

177 thoughts on “Contact

1. Nitish Gupta

Sir maine 6 month membership ke liye detail mail kiye hai please reply

2. Mohan Giri

Hello sir,
    I loved the way you instruct guitar from the scratch. Thank you for this service.

Quick question: I’m looking for specifically finger-style guitar type of guitar lesson. Not sure whether you have created series of lesson specifically for Finger-Style; progressing from beginning to be excel further. I would appreciate if you kindly let me know, then i’ll become a member.

Thanks
    -Mohan

1. Shailendra Post author

for finger style.. see Santanu Arora on youtube, also if you are in Delhi area you can visit his music institute ..

3. RAJKUMAR K R

respected sir, am unable to download the videos and its saying used has closed the account, kindly help

1. Subhro das

Sir, I am subhro.From Bengal. Your site is very useful.We love the way you have teach. I love you very much. I fallow your all guitar lesson.Thank u.sir

4. Namdev Jadhav

Sir i just watched ur videos and i totally loved it. i want learn guitar i dont know the ABC of guitar. i am thinking to join guitar classes can you suggest me plzzzz. my no is 7738847905.please contact me.

5. Kamlesh Karmodiya

Sir i just watched ur videos and i totally loved it….

6. Divyankit

if i take membership ,will the lessons remain with me or will expire after some time ?

1. Ranjith Baskaran

I dono to play any musical instruments. But I want to learn Guitar. Just want to play my favorite songs on my free time for entertainment. How long it takes. Purchased a basic acoustic guitar.

1. Shailendra Post author

Sir. If you have purchased guitar then you can learn soon.. Maybe it will take 2-3 months to set your hand on guitar and get some knowledge of music, then you can play your fav songs.. Follow my basic lessons of this site also join nearby music institute for quick catch up.. They will also help you with your songs ..

Thank you.

7. Dr ashwini kumar

Hello sir, i want to learn guitar..i reached to u via youtube

Kindly tell me how to be paid member of you i have bought yamaha f310 guitar.recently

8. Prithviraj Chouhan

sir can u please make an arrangement to download the PDF of 1st and 2nd lesson

9. Niraj kumar

I am learning guitar from few days. I like ur lessons so I wana be membership.please contact me . I am student of guitar. My no is 8802154404.please contact me guru jee.

10. M UMAR

HI SIR MUJHE MEMEBERSHIP LENE HA LEKIN AP MUJHE YE BTA DEN KE GUITAR SEKHNA ME KAM SE KAM KITNA TIME LAGTA HA

11. Susheel Kumar

Sir… I like ur lesson but its very hard to learn guitar in proper way.. But I hope I will learn it