Please see membership page carefully, everything necessary I have mentioned there, spend some time on website and you will get it all.. even read FAQs page.

thanks..

Shailendra Kumar,
shail4music@yahoo.com

www.thebasicsofguitar.com

24,703 total views, 30 views today

141 Comments

1. Rajeev September 23, 2016 at 10:41 am

Hello Sir my self is Rajeev and I am from jammu, I have watched Your guitar teaching videos and I like your way of teaching, now I am going to join you soon sir one thing I want to ask you after making a payment to you how much time you will take to send me your ID password. and your site is still working or not.

2. ganesh chandane September 22, 2016 at 11:43 pm

Sir muje guitar shikna hai

3. Rajesh Kumar August 28, 2016 at 1:12 pm

Hello Sir,
    The way you are teaching is very simple and effective. I have paid Rs. 1500/- through net banking today for one year membership. Please give me my user id and password so that I may have access to the course. The payment ID is 116478017.

Regards

• Shailendra August 28, 2016 at 2:39 pm

yes thank you…!! i have also added you and mailed login details by now.. thanks .. wish you good learning..!

• Shailendra September 14, 2016 at 10:55 am

thank you..!

4. vishnu dangi August 27, 2016 at 7:55 pm

Sir i want to learn guitar profesionaly
    So i want talk you on your mobile no.
    Please give me your no. Then i pay my membership amount.

• Shailendra August 27, 2016 at 10:54 pm

hello Vishnu.. yes now I have updated my whatsapp number , you can also call directly ..

5. Shailendra August 27, 2016 at 9:18 am

I am not from kolkata.. you have to learn only from site as online material..

6. Prince June 15, 2016 at 9:26 am

It’s very helpful to beginners….super sir…

7. Kuldeep rathore June 10, 2016 at 2:00 pm

Hello sir my name is Kuldeep I want to know the process to join your gutter lessions,
    And you have 2 type of membership, what is the difference ?

• Shailendra June 18, 2016 at 3:36 pm

same course..! only your attachment with website and me.. whether you keep for 6 months or 1-year..

8. shailandra June 9, 2016 at 12:03 am

Hey shailandra
    Same pinch for name
    Ur teaching style so lovely ,I can stop my self for learning guitar
    Please subscribe me

9. Karma April 28, 2016 at 9:36 pm

Sir how to open membership page by the help of this Id which you send me .I try more time but I am not success.

First I had open your website page but I don’t found any options for login there. Please brief me in simple words.
    Karma

• Shailendra April 29, 2016 at 12:38 am

ohh.!! its top right corner login here..?..

10. Shailendra April 26, 2016 at 7:03 pm

please wait by May-16 I am installing more payment options.. even now you can pay by western union or any other exchange shops.. my sbi account details are on membership page..

11. Praful Gajbhiye April 1, 2016 at 2:12 pm

Praise the Lord .
    I am Praful from Madhya Pradesh . I want to learn guitar to worship GOD in chruch . I have send question on your email id . Please reply them .
    GOD BLESS YOU .

12. Ishwar February 12, 2016 at 11:41 am

Hello Friends very happy to hear you are Servant of Most High God.
    my name is Ishwar from Pune am working as a Sr. Engineer In Development Dpt at Danfoss its MNC company.
    God Bless you abundantly if you have any prayer request please update..

• Shailendra February 14, 2016 at 5:56 pm

thanks, ye, i replied and mailed you….

13. Vinit kumar February 11, 2016 at 11:05 pm

Excellent teaching

14. Rajesh kongari January 13, 2016 at 12:37 pm

Praise the Lord. It is nice to hear that you are a servant of Most High God. While browsing through the topic of elementary guitar for beginners, I came across your site. I am basically a full time engineer in Steel authority of India Ltd, Rourkela Steel Plant, Odisha and a part time bass player at my church. As, bass guitar cannot be played in small groups or small worship setting, I was thinking of learning to play chords in guitar. As far as the theory is concerned, I know the basics. Now, I want to learn the chord fingering in different positions across the neck and the strumming patterns.
    I hope, by becoming a member on your site, I will be benefited.

God bless you abundantly in your endevour for God’s kingdom,

With regards,

Rajesh,
    Odisha.

• Shailendra January 14, 2016 at 5:08 pm

praise the Lord brother..! yes i am servant of God.. thank you for writing.. you can call me..! and yes in small group worship we generally play acoustic guitar, better buy with amp if planning.. sure become member and go through lesson, very soon you can catch-up.. with making of my english lessons videos, i will work on mainly worship songs.. that will be good help for all people of God! do call sometimes.

15. Vivek Goyal December 24, 2015 at 4:57 pm

Is this site still working. Can I become Member now.

• Shailendra January 3, 2016 at 12:08 pm

YES ITS ALL WORKING WELL. YOU MAY DIRECT MAKE CALL TO ME..

16. Nanhe kumar December 22, 2015 at 5:29 pm

Hello Shallendra
    Your tutorial is really lovely, any body can play guitar, i am IT Professional but now want learn Guitar.
    I have only knowledge about Guitar is only through your lesson so kindly please suggest guitar for purchasing.

Thanks

• Shailendra January 3, 2016 at 12:10 pm

THANKS,
      PLEASE SEE A RELATED VIDEO ON YOUTUBE..